Friday 5 September 2014

Let It Go

Alright if you guys are really reading this, so this post is specially dedicated for you.
But please aware that this blog is mine, I can write whatever I want. If you feel uneasy, just stop reading and leave.
And as you said, respect my privacy as well, this is my freedom of expression for my personal website.

I am much more awake after saw your tweets this morning.
I am not sure if I am the "J girl" you meant but if you did, I would like to say thanks for the tweets.

Undoubtedly, I will let go all the past, what has to be let go should be let go, I am tired to face all these shits too.
I never wanted to end the relationship and friendship in this way, I said never.
So from this moment onwards, I gonna bless you two, both my ex-boyfriend Caven Tang, and my ex-bestie Fei San Ng.
If possible, I hope there is still chance for all of us to be friends again.
Happy ending, perhaps. Pointless to hold shits in life.
You guys know my style, I say what I mean, no more hatred means no more then.

Ok, time to face myself.
I'm not gonna say that I will not be emo or sad when I see the sweet time of yours.
I still feel the ache of my heart when I hear yours names.
But I promised, soon, it won't happen again.
I will fully live my life with happiness, I wanna fill my life with joy and laughter as much as possible.
I know I gonna meet my true love one day, so what I have to do now is just helping my "him" to love myself more before we meet.
Well, still thank you to be a part of my stories, I never regret to face all these in my life as what happened have made me grow stronger and stronger.
And sorry for all the shits I created too.

Hmmm I guess it's enough.
So... I will be completely free from relationship struggles real soon!
Stay cool and peace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment