Saturday 8 June 2013

Dance Life

I started to fall for dance since I was small. (Actually I can't really remember when is it. xD)

I just remember that my passion on dance, especially on break dance, started to grow when I was still a high school student. I did not dance, I just dreamed, without taking any action to prove that I actually love to dance.

The first experience of my dance life is between the last two years of my high school life. We just learnt some dances for performance.
And now when I rewind the past, I feel I am really a stupid ass hole because I was trying to commit suicide when I couldn't dance well. How silly was I?

But now, I am a smart girl.
I gained a lot from the dancers.
I found the ways to make dance useful.
I dance whenever I feel to.
I practice dance by myself.

Seriously I feel grateful to my classmates who asked me to dance for their video shooting.
That was the time when I made my dream a truth.
The minute when my family and friends watched the completed dance video, we laughed together so loudly!
Moreover, I was so surprising when my lecturer/ tutor showed the dance video during the lecture class, in the big lecture hall.
Oh my ! I was on screen! I really didn't expect that!
Teacher some more added on that she was surprised by me, and she said that that is what she has to do, shows her students' talents.
And yet, thanks to everyone who gave me courage and comments too.
Appreciate it much.

I know my family worries about me, especially my mummy and my twin brothers.
My second sister and I are having the same problem, that is our back bones injured since we were young kids.
But my sister's situation is worse than mine but previously, she learnt about break dance too.
The first time my mum sees me do the break dance is from the video shooting that I mentioned just now.
She knows she probably can't stop me from doing break dance, thus she just keeps asks and reminds me to be careful when dance it.
While talking about my brothers, sometimes they will yell at me when I dance, but actually I know in the inner layer of their hearts, they will support me no matter how. They even helped me when I failed.
So, I have promised to them and myself, I will take good care of myself, my health, the only priceless wealth!
I am not a kid a child any more!

Well, I never feel that is enough for my dance life.
I hope I am determine enough to continue my dance life.
Never stop from improving my dance skill.
Dope Jasslyn, keep calm, and dance!
(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment