Monday 24 June 2013

Sick nal

Quite suffering these days! 
Here we come few assignment deadlines.
It is still ok at first.
What makes the situation worse is the signal of sickness! Damn the stupid haze!

Akh!
Actually I already felt not well since last week.
I was having sore throat and lost my voice because I shouted too much and too loud during my secondary school Sport Day.
And then, too many midnight works!
I stay up the nights for these few weeks.
Just almost recover from the little "not-well" feeling, but the stupid haze came.
The situation is getting more serious and has successfully effects me.
I get tired, I suffer in breathing, I feel dizzy, I cannot go out and have my proper meals!
Hell yea!
Brainless people did extra-stupid stuffs!
Why hurt and damage our one and the only one mother nature?
And seriously hurt the people around the world!
Now I receive the sick nal for me!
Damn you!

So ya all my friends, remember take care of yourselves!
Drink more water, wear mask and please avoid from outdoor activity ya!
Take good care of your health too!
Lesson learnt: Never ever burn the forest or rubbish or whatever. I mean, never ever damage the earth! If not, you will get cursed, by me.

Lastly, stay strong people, together with Jasslyn Ong here!

No comments:

Post a Comment