Sunday 30 June 2013

They define me.

I used to ask people:
What is my first impression to you?
Who am I to you?
What do you think about me?
What kind of person am I?
What comes first to your mind when my name appears?
How will you describe me?

Just for this time, I define myself, with fully confidence!

I don't know.
I mentioned before that this semester we are having the large project for our Radio and DJ final assignment. We are divided into two big groups and there are 11 people in each group.
So yea, problems always start when there is communication. I mean different communication ways always cause problem.
What to say hmmm...
Honestly say, I used to describe the group members as weird type, just after I got along with them.

I hate faker! Thus I don't fake in front of people!
When I angry, I angry, I show people the what the fuck face!
When I happy, I happy, friends with everyone, as simple as ABC!
I was annoyed by the describing of "faker".

I accept all the comments.
For the good one, I will say I really have the ability to do everything.
I am not a leader, I just trained to be a leader since I was still a primary school student.
I was the assistant of head of prefect.
And during my secondary school life, I was the class monitor for all the five years.
I am proud to say that even the discipline teacher begged me to be the prefect and she wanted me to be the head of prefect.
I rejected it.
If I am really a vanity person, I would probably accept the position and tell everyone about it but I didn't.

I can't accept people say I am faker!
I hate it and definitely I will fight back 99!
Just because I said something, then I am hated.
Just because I did something, then I am considered as kepo busy body.
Why don't you talk about those who didn't do their responsibilities?!
I am too real, until you say I am fake.
I am too kind, until you say I am too free to be a busy body to take over and control everything.
I am too tolerate, until you can take advantage then stab my back.
I am too innocent, until I kept annoyed by your and others' words.

I am who I am.
I shouldn't have cared much any more.
I can't control anyone.
Just bare in mind, I don't need you to appreciate or thank me, I simply want to benefit you guys, that will be my pleasure to help you guys, remember what teamwork is.
I want our friendships, the real and true friendships.
I prefer you to scold me in front of everyone, rather than talk cock and crap behind me!
I will admit my fault if that's really my fault.

And all I want to say is I am not afraid to talk about you guys that means I am dare to face you all.
I dislike stab back type!


And lastly I want to thanks everyone, you guys define who am I, and lead me to find and define who am I.
Now I love and treasure myself more.
I am proud to be who I am.
I am Jasslyn Ong, the one and only one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment