Friday 31 July 2015

Reflection 8

Creativity, Communication and Collaborative Practice
UoS Intensive Workshop · Fouth Week

Fourth week, final week, submission week!

By Malaysia time 4:30pm, our works must reach UoS lecturers and tutors' hands.

So this is the week where we meet up quite often to discuss and amend and compile everything.

Video, digital assets including designs of posters, flyers and banners, personal case book.
That is the reason I am staying up the night to write for this now.

Seriously, I didn't get enough sleep for few weeks already to rush for every assignment.
We are not only having UOS module but also a tone of TARUC assignments.
Unfortunately, all the submission deadlines are almost at the same timing. Urgh.

Basically, what I do for this module in this week is keep urging and urging Graphic Design mates to complete sketching.
Unquestionable, I have created the Facebook page as well as Instagram account but I have nothing to post up.
I seriously understand how busy everyone's life is but this doesn't mean that people understand mine as well.
I admit that I was a little bit angry yet disappointed when Graphic Design mates asked us to help them in searching for images.
I am always willing to help out but not be totally relied on. This is the task which is supposed to be done earlier but not a last minute request for help.
Anyway, I did it, the research about UOS.
However, I don't see any appreciation. Aiks.

Kay come back to the progress.
Yes, we have finalised everything just now in the evening and we are all trying our best to beautify the outcomes.
The comments of the works I will leave it to the professors.
What is passed is a past while what has been done, is already done,
At least I know I try my best.
Remember the process is a GAGGING FOR ADVENTURE of Team 321 (Three To One). :)
Enjoy it!

Research: Swimming Pool, Gym & Spa



Research: Think Lab



Research: Chapman Building (6th Large Lecture Theatres, Cafeteria, Study Area)


Research: Lady Hale Building (Law School; Study Area)


Research: Centre for Rehabilitation & Human Performance Research Gait Lab


Research: Digital Performance Lab


Research: Media City UK Studio Space


Research: News Room


Research: Radio Room Journalism TV Studio


Research: Salfood at Allerton Restaurant 


Research: Crescent House Cafe


Research: Salfood Hospitality Cake Platter


Research: Salfood Hospitality Sandwiches
Research: Salford Fashion Week

Research: Salford Fashion Week
Preview.


Discussion on final editing.
Double confirm.

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/GaggingForAdventure 

Instagram: https://instagram.com/gaggingforadventure/ 

Sneak Peak of Gagging For Adventure promo video.

No comments:

Post a Comment