Sunday 12 July 2015

Reflection 5

Creativity, Communication and Collaborative Practice
UoS Intensive Workshop · Day 5

It's the day to harvest what we have planted in this whole week!

Meanwhile, it was sad because it meant to say goodbye to all the professors soon...
Here goes my group with Mr Johny, Mr Mark and Ms Gemma. 321, cheese!
Broadcasting Level 6 students with Mr Robin. Opsss he said he is camera shy but wait...
... Dinosaur?! We are in Jurassic World!


Describe what I did:
Presentation!!!
Since the early morning, I could see every friend of mine felt stress because we seldom do presentation in front of a big crowd, I meant in a big space like lecture hall full with people.
It was even worse when all the people in the lecture hall were not as close as our classmates in TARUC, we all just had one week of interaction with each other.
Yes, lots of butterflies in our stomachs.
Anyway, every group has done the best!
So proud to see us finished all the missions in a week!
#Missions_Complete
The process we have gone through within the week.

What went well:
No matter how tension we were, we yet successfully presented what we purposed to the audience.
This process is like an adventure for us since we have learnt, explored, and exposed to something new.
#Gagging_for_Adventure
Ready to present.

What went less well:
Of course it was my presentation performance.
I was first confidence after chilled myself up before presentation but however, once I started to speak something wrong, I felt tension and ended up I was not satisfied with my performance.
I actually prepared quite a lot of thing to be presented but once I made mistake, I forgot what I should have said.
#Not_Steady_Enough
The me under low light condition.

What would I do differently:
Make sure I was well prepared! Practice more and more to get myself ready for all kind of possible situation.
#Practice_Makes_Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment