Sunday 12 July 2015

Reflection 4

Creativity, Communication and Collaborative Practice
UoS Intensive Workshop · Day 4

A productive day for all of us! What a tiring and exhausting day!



Describe what I did:
We spent our whole day to prepare for the next day presentation. Every group looked pretty tension because we might run out of time.
After helping out in designing team logo as our branding, I was doing what I'm familiar with. To be honest, I would say my strength is more on admin and organising stuffs. Thus, I voluntary took the responsibility of arranging timeline for our future three weeks progress. Besides that, I tried to help in developing the complete storyline. Also, Weng Sheng and I tried our best to complete the presentation slide. It really took our time and efforts to finalise all the needed elements. All of us caught up each and gave a hand to each other.
Arranging sequence for presentation.
Storyboard part 1.
Storyboard part 2.


What went well:

Team spirit, that was the thing I was looking for. After three days of being a team, we finally worked as a team. At the end of today, everyone has accomplished their mission in time.


Group discussing.
Poster draft 1.
Poster draft 2.



What went less well:
The preparation of slide show went bad at first. Mr Mark tried his best to help and guide us in doing a good presentation slide. He explained the concept of good presentation slide supposed to be in an organised structure, it focuses on visual effect. A clean and clear visual aid would definitely help us during presentation time. Eventually, I understood that a good presentation slide should include the points which are represented by shape, image, figure and so on and placed in an order structured by invisible lines.
Mr Mark's sharing and trying to pull us on track.
Mr Marks' drawing on board.
Mr Mark's drawing on my notebook.
Style Sheet shared by Mr Mark which helped us a lot.


What would I do differently:

I would lend my hand as much as possible to my team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment