Friday 17 July 2015

My Value

Easily feel down recently.
I feel that I mean nothing to everyone.

My hard works do not seem paid off.
My efforts do not seem appreciated.

Especially when my close one does not support me.
Especially when my close one laughs at me.

Maybe they think compliment could be fake.
Maybe they think encouragement could be pointless.

Or actually I do not deserve it?

There are people who always stand by my side no matter what.
Just one or two, more than enough.
However, people are not often free to cheer me up, maybe that's what makes me lonely.

I should start appreciating myself.
I should start seeing my own value.

I am unique.
I am straight-forward.
I am masculine.
I am real.

I admit that sometimes I am perfectionist.
There are problems of being a perfectionist.
But I have to clarify that all the expectations are on myself.
I am not putting stress and pressure on others.

I understand people do not like human likes me.
I understand people who stand by my side are trying hard to accept such a me.

I thanks for everyone who sees me as human being.
I bow for everyone who treats me as human being.

My value is very high, too high.
Sometimes it causes people who are not at my level hate me.
I am not lanci, I'm just trying to be confident.
My poor little confidence is hiding somewhere black hole deep in my heart.

I have strong ability.
I am busy to motivate others so I forget about myself.

So here is the time to share my positive energy with myself.
I believe I can heal myself!

I am like the air.
You don't see me, you don't feel me, you don't think that I am meaningful and important.
But once you lose me, you will find out how much you need me, my importance, my value.
You will regret but sorry, it is too late.

Stay positive.
Stay strong.
Love life.
Peace life.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment