Saturday 23 August 2014

Throwback

Alright I watched your Ice Bucket Challenge Video just now, you are nominated by my Boyfriend LegoSam haha. And the most funniest part is that you nominated your dad, Sun Tang to be the next challenger, I'm waiting for his video actually hahax.
Ok, I heard the BTS voice, I know there was not only your sis alone there, she was there too to help for your recording. I can recognize her voice, the sweet and a bit baby-doll voice, she was once my sister-liked bestie.
The video is recorded at your house and so, I started to feel down after watching it.
Yea, it hurts.

And then, I was like torturing myself.
I don't know why but out of a sudden I throwback 99 about all the past dance events we have been through.
I searched for the Equinox Dance Studio Page and found all the videos and photos taken during you guys' practice session and during the concert, else also the photos of the PD trip for celebration, where all the girlfriends of the crew members attended but only me who couldn't make it. At that period of time, she was the girlfriend of another crew member.
To me, this dance concert is the lead to our break-up. That was the time my jealousy killed me very deeply.
The first time you were so close with other girls, and yet they are all pretty, sexy and talented, who made me downgraded myself and lost all my confidence and feeling insecure.
I didn't know them until I was able to accompany you went to the last dance practice session and this was why I meant. I will not trust anyone including you and the girls until the day we met, I just wanted to know them in real person so that I could felt at least a bit assured.
I enjoyed the concert because yours performances are really great and impressive, I can rewind how I shouted and cheered crazily for you guys under the stage.

So, do you still remember who was the one fully supported you, when you first stepped in the dance industry?
Do you still remember who was the one by your side, when you first took part in such official dance concert?
Do you still remember who was the one held your hands when you first took part in such big dance competition?
Do you still remember who was the one prayed so hard together with you, when all the crew members were waiting for the competition result?
Do you still remember who was the one hugged you tight no matter what, when you first lose or won the championship in dance competition?
Do you guys still remember who was the one said that she is the top fans of Rejuvenate Dance Crew forever? I mean it all the time.
I really miss those times, every precious moment of me and you, and together we encouraged each other to achieve our dreams.

I still don't understand why you told others that you wanted to leave because I did not support you and disagree with you to join dance industry. It hurts because I put my 100% effort to support you, I swear.
Maybe my way was wrong, which made you did not feel so. My problem was just, I couldn't withstand jealousy, that was it. Perhaps I just needed time, but I forgot that time and chance do not wait for anyone. I missed both.
I was so happy whenever I saw your succeed and achievement, I hope you would share your happiness and joy with me but, I am no more the one.
Throwback to the Asian Battle Ground 2014, I guessed you saw me. And the moment we saw each other, all the past feelings raised up in my minds but what I did was holding my tears, hiding and controlling all my feelings, then continue supporting you, throughout my life.

Hmmm I think I still fail to bless you, because I cannot let go our pasts and the promised future.
Yet, I cried.

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with jealousy.
    You jealous because u love him,
    Your heart broken because you love him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How I wish he thinks in this way, but mostly guy just thinks that girlfriend is creating argument when she is jealous.

      Delete
  2. Oiiiiiiiiiiiiii you ok ma?

    ReplyDelete