Tuesday 12 March 2013

English for Communication

Finished the individual presentation and the group discussion presentation.
Wohooo really relax much and much!
Straight went for celebration, errr I meant ate 99 after all hehe!

I learnt many things throughout the process.

Talk about the individual presentation first.
My topic was Rejuvenate Dance Crew.
To talk more about the dance crew, I have chatted with the crew members, who I didn't meet for a very long time.
Still feel awesome to chat with them, yeah we should meet, I miss them.
Was rejuvenating, I meant did all my preparation.
And rejuvenated, I meant presented successfully.
Although there was some technical problem, the speaker could not function well which caused me to be so nervous, but still I did my best.
31/40, quite good mark for me.
I feel satisfy.

Then came to the group discussion presentation.
Was separated into the group which the group members are so expert in speaking fluent English.
Two days before the presentation, we met and discussed about our topic, it was about the title of First Impression.
Seriously in the discussion, I did not talk more 10 sentences or words I guess, even they asked me to speak.
I felt sorry to them, I could not conquer my timidity on that moment.
I don't know why, I did try but I failed.
However, when came to the real presentation, I knew I should not be so fear again.
That is what our group name is, Carefree Cloudberry.
Yup, my group members just encouraged me, to be carefree Jasslyn.
So finally I did it.
I got 30.5/40.
Although it is the lowest mark among my group members, but I really did not expect such a high mark.
I really thanks very much to my group members, they tried and tried, to find ways to help me.
Good job team!

Still wait for the mid-term test which was summary test result.
Overall, my tutor told me that I still have room to improve.
She will not give up on us, thus why do I?
So these days I started to join different group of people.
I meant try to communicate with people in English language.
I should practice and train myself more.
All the best, Jasslyn!
Never ever give up and keep fighting for the better and best!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment