Tuesday 12 March 2013

Malaysia Cultural and Religious Practices

It is a quite hard subject for me, I feel it is confusing.

Actually what I want to talk about is the assignment presentation.

Before the day of presentation, we went to one of our group members's house to stay up, to do the slide show and practise for the presentation.
I would consider it as a good night as we had a lot of fun there.
We sang, we danced, we played, we intimated, we loved.
It is a memorable night.

So here we came to the presentation day.
Don't know why most of us were so nervous and panic, kept practising.
The ending was quite disappointing or sad.
We forgot about our time management, so we had not enough time to end our presentation.
We did not perform our dance.
Was feeling so wrong and once I thought about my failure, I tried to hold my tears.
But when my tutor saw and asked me not to cry, I cried.
Actually I was ok, just felt helpless on that particular moment.
After got some comments, we know how to improve ourselves.
Thanks tutor Ms Amanda for giving us the chance, we learnt.

Mid-term result is 35/50 while presentation result is 77/100.
Improvement always needed.
Keep on fighting, Jasslyn!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment