Wednesday 6 February 2013

Today

The third day of third semester.
A big nervous day.
First class of English for Communication subject, which makes me stress like hell and refuse to attend the class.
Sem 2 results release day, nothing I want more, just all pass enough.

And then, early in the morning, I woke up at 5am and can't continue to sleep any more.
Attended my class at 8am.
Was separated into group, and having a discussion today.
Seriously all my classmates speak fluently and their English damn pro!
I was fucking wondering why am I in this class.
Yes my English sucks actually but I have no choice unless I really demand to change my class.
Some of the classmates are just nice, but some aren't. They laughed to those who made a small small small grammar mistake when talking.
Oh damn I feel extra stress again.
But luckily my group members did help me, they knew my problem and then helped me to talk more.
One of them even told me to take advantage to improve myself.
Well, I will really try my best.

After the class, I came back to my room and I have totally forgotten to check about the results because I was super nervous when I was in the class.
My room-mates kindly reminded me and at the moment I already lost all my nervous.
I don't know why I didn't care any more, maybe I can guess the results according to the efforts I paid.
But honestly the moment my results appeared on my laptop screen, I felt relax because I passed all my subjects.
Although the CGPA is still maintained only but I'm still happy that this time I have improved, I didn't get C+/C or even worse grade in my results.
On the spot I made a call to inform my mother about my results and I can feel her proud to me.
Moreover, I received encouragements from my sister too.
That's what caused my tears dropped.
I really feel warm, do appreciate every love from my lovely family .

Now it is night time again.
I know I have to put more and more efforts because I'm weak compared to the others.
I know maybe someday I will cry because of my stress but just don't care anything right now, do my best, that's more than enough.
Oh ya one more thing, I hope nobody will disappear or leave my college life suddenly or quietly again.
Good luck and all the best everyone, especially to all broadcasters.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment