Saturday 15 December 2012

Venomous

I have attended quite many dance events and competitions before, but I just played the role of audience or supporter, just cannot imagine that on 14/12/2012, the very first time I became a participant in a dance competition. It is not a very big competition actually, which called as our TARC Contemporary Dance Co-curriculum Day. For this time, almost 20 groups of students took part, and we, Venomous group which owns 9 pretties and 1 handsome guy, was the 3rd group to perform. In the learning process, we gossiped, we played, we discussed, we danced and we love. Ended up, we got 2nd Runner Up in the competition while my awesome group leader was in The Best Male Dancer Finalist too!


Practices make perfect!

I really really want to thanks for my dear group leader, Tarro who paid sufferance to teach me dance well. His advices, his comments, I do appreciate much! I hope I have the chance to learn dance from him, he's really a super duper hyper DOPE dancer! Moreover, I want to thank to all of the Venomous group members, who have successfully brought a lot of laughters to me, helped me and encouraged me all the ways so that I can improve my dance skills. Last but not least, thanks the seniors who gave us suggestions while we were learning dance and for the friends who supported me, I have to say thank you to you sweet guys!



♥VENOMOUS

No comments:

Post a Comment