Sunday 25 January 2015

Stress

It has been a while, that I feel really stress, even until I feel the difficulty to breath when I lie on my bed.
Feeling reluctant to leave my home, and crying while I drive alone.
My brain never stop thinking and thinking about it.
Intern-ship.

To be honest, even though I faced the hardcore situation on the second day, and lots of bad things happened, but that's not the worst for me, I enjoyed and learnt during production phrase.
My stress came since the moment I stepped into the office.
I hate being in the office.
Where everyone speaks with super fluent English, making jokes around but I was like a sohai.
Yea, majority of them are so friendly, including some of the high position people, but I think this is the key reason that made me stress.
I feel uncomfortable to communicate with them and other interns as well.

I don't know how I gonna continue survive in the office, I started to feel that my producer actually doesn't care.
I understand that she is very busy and probably the case of mine is just nothing in her eyes.
But what, when I started to feel something uncomfortable and this has become the truth, this feeling affected me.

Oh shit, seriously I have no idea how I gonna survive in the office.
What I do is just pray, pray 99, pray hard 99.

I don't wanna tell all the bullshits to my family, I don't want them especially my parents worry about me.
That's why, the only way for me to throw all my feelings is here or Twitter.
Whenever my family asked me about it, I tried so hard to hold my tears.

Please be strong Jasslyn.
Be grateful to what and who you met that taught and helped you a lots.
You have the chances which others might want, but you got it.
It is your choice and decision, so you can just take it, not leave it.
You gotta grow throughout these three months kay.
Finger crossed.

1 comment: